Τρίτη 6 Αυγούστου 2019

Eventually.

And I felt it, right beneath my ribcage, a short and sharp familiar pain.

It's  been so long I almost forgot how it was.

When all you've  ever been doesn't  amount to too much every small hit can knock you down.

One more lost fight, one more scar to add to the rest of them.
It's  all fun and games until you end up hurt.

Until you hurt yourself one more time.

Comfort doesn't  come easy and the substances don't  work all that great.
It all hurts a bit too much when you long for human comfort

Companionship.
Someone to lift you up instead of tear you down.

How can it be that we offer others this luxury but never to ourselves. How we keep a straight face whilst we or them twist the knife deeper into the wound.

And I keep wondering how good is good enough, or when if ever will people open their eyes to see.

See what's  good and ignore what makes them  fall.

I'll  build you wings while I keep clipping mine, it doesn't  even matter that much. These legs will take me where I need to be and your flight will be glorious.

Eventually. In time.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου